About Me

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

project - makatao

3. my own profile -
                            I'm Leshter S. Castillo 19 years old I live in 2039 cadena de amor area A Camarin Caloocan City,My parent's name Marilou S. Castillo and Abner S. Castillo my parents occupation is vendor in marikina City. my hobbies are playing guitar and other instruments i like.
                            I have an experience in SM mall as a service crew Sm food court and I have a 2 brother but now i study at University of Caloocan city my course is Information System 2nd year college.
                            My favorite sports are basketball,badminton,soccer. I like songs specially love songs and slow rock and the only one song christian songs and i like games in a playstation 3 RPG games.
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment